Build a Book with the Story Tellers Kit
Tutorial 4 –User Editable Text (Mad Libs style) and Rotation Gestures
In this video, we’ll discuss…
- Adding a gesture to rotate any number of images
- How to add user-editable text which is saved so every time the reader re-opens the app their previously entered text is still there. Thus creating a Mad-Libs style book or one where the user can craft the story.
- Opening the keyboard to save a value.
- Making a label use a saved value for it’s text by default
- Adding a “Reset to Default Text” button.
- Customizing the input text label.