Having trouble accessing a course?
Uh oh, lets first make sure you’re in the right place. If you’re a Paid subscriber, bookmark this page.
If you’ve bought Lifetime Access to a course, go to Your Account, then click one tab over to the Lifetime Access section.
If that doesn’t help, please email us right away using the Live Chat window in the bottom right of every page. Even if we aren’t available to chat live, you can contact us through there.
Are your courses updated for Swift 3?
Source files are always updated for the latest Swift versions, even on older courses. New lessons are obviously recorded using the latest versions of everything. Xcode 8 is also doing an incredible job of automatically converting Swift 2 code to Swift 3, so if you follow along with a course recorded with Swift 2, the code-compiler will automatically suggest the correct code for Swift 3 (for the most part, these are all VERY minor changes anyway).
Are your courses downloadable?
For subscribers all courses are streamable from our Subscriber Portal. If you purchase Lifetime Access to a course, you can download zip files of the course movies. All source files / projects files for courses are downloadable. This includes Xcode projects. But note that our iOS Starter Kits (which are not course material) are only available for Yearly Subscribers.
How do I cancel a subscription?
All subscriptions are self-cancellable directly through Paypal. You NEVER need our permission or even access to the site to cancel. You can even cancel immediately after ordering and you’ll be given the full amount of time you paid for. Keep in mind, the discounted rate of $99 per year will never go up as long as you are subscribed. As we add even more content to the site, inevitably our subscription rate will go up for new subscribers, but as long as you are currently subscribed that low price will not change.
Here’s how to cancel your CartoonSmart subscription directly through Paypal….
- Log in to your PayPal account..
- Click Activity at the top
- Unfold All Transactions go to Subscription Agreements
- Locate the one for CartoonSmart, and hit the Cancel button.
Another way to cancel – Again through Paypal directly, you can go to Profile > My Money > My PreApproved Payments and find the one labeled CartoonSmart.
What’s your refund policy?
Subscription payments are non-refundable. You can cancel anytime (see above), but once a monthly or yearly billing has occurred that sale is final. Keep in mind, we invest time, resources, and money each month into providing and licensing valuable materials for our subscribers based on an expectation that our members will honor their recurring agreements when a billing occurs. If you need a reminder when/where those terms are defined, unfold the toggle below.
How we remind customers they are subscribers...
We are NOT in business to remind people to cancel. As a subscription-model business that would be absurd. But we consistently remind subscribers we make great content, and in doing so, we expect every subscriber to be reminded “hey, I’m an active member”. We do so via…
- – Our newsletter (unless you opted out when you purchased, all subscribers are added to it)
- – Twitter – Follow us to see our updates
- – Facebook – Like us to see our updates
- – Online advertising Have you ever seen a Netflix ad reminding people to cancel their service? Of course not. But you see plenty of Netflix ads for their content. That might entice someone, that might backfire and remind them to cancel. We don’t shy away from making our presence known online. And like Netflix or every other subscription service, ours will renew until cancelled by you.