This video discusses….
- Texturing buttons in your home menu (the first screen that shows when the app opens)
- Setting each button to a Custom Class of Button
- Setting properties in the property list for each button (jumping to levels, setting single player games, continuing games, etc)
- Setting the SelectionOrder array for the buttons (which defines which button is selected in what order)
- How to open Game Center via a button. Also see how to enable Game Center in your tvOS or iOS app.
- How to add other menus.