Getting Started with Scene Files – Adding the Main Ball and Extra Balls
Open the video fullscreen
In this video we will discuss….
- Opening the Pinball Starter Kit’s Xcode project for the first time
- How the project is organized, mostly how it has two Targets, one for iOS, and one for tvOS
- How to create a scene file, really a new table, for the iPhone (or other devices)
- How to specify in the Tables.plist that the app should launch with your new table, instead of the demo
- How to add a main ball from scratch (you could simply copy the ball from the demo)
- How to add a dummy table object to have something for the main ball to collide with.
- How to add extra balls
Watch a video on how to add Table Objects or Walls
The Pinball Games iOS and tvOS Starter Kit is now available for Yearly CartoonSmart subscribers.