Various Ways to Add and Animate Lights to the Table Scene
(Lights can be anything really)
In this video we will discuss….
- Exporting animation sequences and saving them to .atlas folders, then importing them into the kit. More discussing on importing assets here.
- Creating and animating a looping animation in the Scene just using the timeline (without using a property list, or Custom Class)
- Creating a sprite with a Custom Class of “Light”, and giving it a physics body.
- Using properties to make a light play an animation when it contacts the ball.
- Using properties to setup a non-collision based animation for the light. For example, the light could play an animation when the ball hits another object, the plunger is released, a goal is accomplished, etc. Lights can store up to 8 different animation sequences.
- Using a Goal, triggered by the plunger, to play the animation stored in one or more lights.