- Added In-App Purchasing support. You can now lock buttons to specific tables unless the player has purchased your In-App Product. Once bought, the same button will then switch from prompting the user to purchase the product, to loading the purchased table.
- Documentation Update: Buttons in the Pinball Games iOS and tvOS Starter Kit (scroll to the bottom for the new purchasing-related properties)
- Documentation Update: Upgrading to the latest version of the Pinball Games iOS and tvOS Starter Kit (previous users need to add overwrite some classes and add the Menu_Store.swift file).
- Added accelerometer support and Apple TV remote motion control in an Experimental table entry. Check it out, we’re still polishing these features so consider them experimental for now.
- Swift 2.2 Warnings silenced
- Added a Restitution and Friction property for TableObjects. Xcode 7.3 has a bug where some physics properties are not being saved when a project is closed and reopened. These properties will override the Scene Editors properties. For more info see this page.
- The kit exists. Thats a big change.
- Last minute tweak, deleted line 1608 from GameScene.swift node.removeFromParent()