Yearly CartoonSmart Subscribers get over $300 in bonus content!
Including fully licensed royalty-free game art and our popular Starter Kits….
Awesome Game Art from our Sister Site!
From our blog…
The Coolest iOS Tutorials Around!…
For the first time ever, you can now Subscribe to CartoonSmart lessons!
Fear not, you can still buy Lifetime Access to single courses!
Illustration Tutorials by the Great Paris Christou…
Create a Fantastic World with our best iOS Starter Kit yet!
The Fantastic Worlds iOS Starter Kit enables you to build an entire world with nothing more than a property list and Tiled file. Tiled is a free program for designing and laying out game levels. Drag ‘n drop any sized image into a Tiled file, name it, position it and scurry back to Xcode to define it’s properties and publish. That is all it takes.
The kit is intended for side scrolling, or platform games as well as top-down, overhead style games. And one game can house many different styles! Include completely separate mini-games within a single app. You can even charge for access to certain parts of the game. Finally the kit now supports handheld game controllers, like OUYA and iCade control sets.
Game art available through our sister-site…
CartoonSmart on Twitter
- Todays Story Tellers Kit 2 features: Adding generators (to make countless clones of things). Event timers, event listeners, and particles
- Teaching how to unleash more power into SKLabelNodes today (v 0.5 of the new Story Tellers Kit will be posted afterwards, half way to 1!! )
- The Story Tellers Kit 2 hits an un-momentous v0.4 ! But we’ve got hours of creation videos! http://cartoonsmart.com/the-story-tellers-kit-2-hits-an-un-momentous-v0-4-but-weve-got-hours-of-creation-videos/
- Rent is probably outrageous on Kepler-452b
- The Story Tellers Kit Session 1 is live! Preview some of Xcode 7’s new features! http://cartoonsmart.com/the-story-tellers-kit-session-1-is-live-preview-some-of-xcode-7s-new-features-2/