Sticker Pack and iOS10 iMessage App Tutorials!
Don’t miss out on the biggest gold rush to hit iOS since, well, probably ever! 45 BILLION texts messages are sent in the US alone, every single DAY! People spend more time messaging then anything else on their phones, and our iOS development students can be on the forefront of making Messaging apps. This includes Stickers Packs, simple iMessage extensions, back and forth games and much much more!
Imagine getting into the App Store the first month it existed, or even the first year. Start today and you can get into the brand new iMessages Store THIS WEEK with our video tutorials.
Get Ready to Start Selling Now!….
This Month’s Free Game Art for Subscribers!
Every month CartoonSmart subscribers get at least 2 packages of fully animated royalty free game characters, level art or GUI, that you are welcome to use in an unlimited number of your commercial or personal projects! This amounts to about $60-$90 every month in FREE art. Yearly subscribers get access to ALL of our past game art bonuses as well.Find Out More Here…
- Again I really appreciate the time you took to read my questions and reply back to me, I don't know of many other places where they don't just use a cookie cutter reply template. If the tutorials weren't already ridiculously affordable, the genuine customer service alone would be enough for me to buy several of your great resources.Steven
- I downloaded your kit this morning and I already feel like I'm into the swing of things. I think I can meet my self imposed deadline at the end if the month. Fingers crossed!Kim
- Thanks again for always answering my questions and giving me your time, from getting me up and running on the site to answering emails super quick.... So I wanted to give you kudos. I bought the yearly subscription (vs the monthly) mainly cause the platformer kit looked really cool. So it was nice not to be disappointed, as I'm honestly not that wealthy, as good as the value is. It takes a great mind to make code that's this organized and readable.....I know, as for instance , I recently downloaded a Flappy Bird Xcode project and honestly it was pretty messy. It'd take me a while to understand just what the heck is going on and that's Flappy Bird; The simplest iOS game I think you could make.Corey
- Thanks as always for the quick responses. The new videos are also a great help!Ariel
- Thank Justin I was surprised to see response from you. I figured you and your cats are on some Island oasis retired. Your site has blown up so much! Thanks for getting back to me on this. I am a old time learner of your great flash tutorials back in the day over 8 years ago.Will
- I see you have the latest version of STK 2 out - that's great. Have been following along this week. I am amazed at your productivity and skill - amazing.Iain
- I just renewed my subscription - you helped me a couple weeks ago. Thank you so much and I'm looking forward to another great year of learning from you!Teddi
- I just want to lick the CartoonSmart logo. Am I the only one thats told you that???? 👅Pei-Chen
- I love your stuff man, you got me into web design years ago when i was in Iraq and its how i support myself now, making a good living. YOU opened that door with your great tutorials. Thank you.DougTwitter.com/DangerDuggy
- Thanks CartoonSmart! I really appreciate it, (and the quick response). It's awesome how quickly you keep your products updated and relevant. You do good work!Nick
- Absolutely loving the site. I signed up for the 2d art and animation tutorials (took the plunge and went yearly) and now I'm seriously thinking about getting into app development. Very excited.Amid
- The app is going well, thanks to you and the Cartoon Smart team. I am very excited for it to get out into the world.Marie
- How come Apple hasn't just bought this site yet?? You guys explain things way better than they do. And for $99 a year Apple only gives you one support ticket. Justin (if it was him) has already answered way more of my technical questions. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks, great product and support!Lars
- I wasn't sure if this site was just another Udemy ripoff, then i read a bit and realized they ripped off u, lol. I like the part about your site being older than youtube, thats crazy. old school, ok you guys are making the best tutorials. Signed up!Damon
- My 9 year old and I have been going over your iOS tutorials every night recently, just wanted to say we are both really enjoying them. I think he's figured out even more than I have.John
- I cut my animation teeth on your old Cartoon Smart flash tutorials. Bring back the wizard tutorial!Brett