Basic Tips and Tricks Tutorial for Adobe Animate or Adobe Flash
We’ll cover the basics of animation as we make an RPG style archer character shoot an arrow. We’ll discuss…
- Importing Adobe Illustrator art to Animate
- Creating Movieclips to organize re-used art in the Library
- The basics of using the Timeline
- Adding frames, keyframes, blank frames, clearing keyframes and removing keyframes.
- How to loop the timeline in Adobe Animate
- How to export transparent PNG sequences
- And most important how to make the cool archer character shoot an arrow!
Complete, your training is not. See all tutorials in this section...
- Adobe Animate Animation Tutorials - Assorted Topics