Urban Thug – Free!
A set of urban thug character sprites. A criminal guy, wanted by police, carrying a firearm in action. Suitable for enemy characters in the 2D side scrolling game.
With 24 Animations :
- Falling Down
- Firing in The Air
- Idle Blinking
- Jump Loop
- Jump Start
- Run Firing
- Run Slashing
- Run Throwing
- Slashing in The Air
- Squat Blinking
- Squat Firing
- Squat Hurting
- Squat Slashing
- Squat Throwing
- Throwing in The Air
The main file includes :
- .AI (“Urban Thug” Illustrator File)
- .EPS (21 files for each character vector part)
- .PNG Sequences (30 fps images for each character animation of 640 x 580 pixel size)
- .PNG Files(For each character vector art and game objects)
- .SCML (Spriter source file used to create the animation or re-export the PNG sequences)
- .Unitypackage (importable unity files, including .prefab, .controller, and for each vector parts)
- 100% vector
- Customizable vector part
- Editable or add the animation using spriter.
- Unity ready
- Minimum Adobe CS Version to open the .AI file (CS5).
- Use the “Brashmonkey Spriter” to open the .SCML animation file. Download the spriter software here
- To make the character animation works well in Unity, it requires Spriter2UnityDX tool.
📂   File Formats:
AI | EPS | PNG | Spriter | Unity Package
🏃♂️   Animation Sequences:
Purchase Option #1:
Purchase from our sister site, Game Art Partners. All proceeds go towards the creator!
$0.00 - Go there to buy
Purchase Option #2: Become a member!
Subscribe Yearly or become a Lifetime Member to get instant access to all of our art, tutorials, kits and more!...
See Subscription options...
Or join CartoonSmart for life...