Teenager Skater Guy
Teenager skater guy is a great animated character sprite for 2D side scrolling games. Perfect for indie developers who want to build “Hudson’s Adventure Island – like” game.
This includes 27 cool animations :
- Attacking in The Air
- Falling Down
- Idle Blinking
- Jump Loop
- Jump Start
- Run Attacking
- Run Throwing
- Skate Attacking
- Skate Falling Down
- Skate Swinging
- Skate Throwing
- Skating Hurt
- Skating Idle
- Skating Idle Blinking
- Skating Jump Loop
- Skating Jump Start
- Throwing in The Air
The main file includes :
- .AI (“Teenager Skater Guy.ai” Illustrator File)
- .EPS (23 files for each character vector part)
- .PNG Sequences (30 fps images for each character animation of 800 x 800 pixel size)
- .PNG Files (For each character vector art and game objects)
- .SCML (Spriter source file used to create the animation or re-export the PNG sequences)
- .Unitypackage (importable unity files, including .prefab, .controller, and for each vector parts)
- 100% vector
- Customizable vector art
- Editable or add your own animation using spriter.
- Unity ready
- Minimum Adobe CS Version to open the .AI file (CS5).
- Use the “Brashmonkey Spriter” to open the .SCML animation file. Download the spriter software here
- To make the character animation works we
📂   File Formats:
AI | EPS | PNG | Spriter | Unity Package
🏃♂️   Animation Sequences:
Purchase Option #1:
Purchase from our sister site, Game Art Partners. All proceeds go towards the creator!
$9.99 - Go there to buy
Purchase Option #2: Become a member!
Subscribe Yearly or become a Lifetime Member to get instant access to all of our art, tutorials, kits and more!...
See Subscription options...
Or join CartoonSmart for life...