The Medieval Commander character is perfect for developers making 2D adventure games. This pack has 17 animations that are done in Brashmonkey Spriter software.
This includes 17 animations :
- Falling Down
- Idle Blinking
- Jump Loop
- Jump Start
- Run Slashing
- Run Throwing
- Slashing in Air
- Showing in the Air
The main file includes :
- .AI (“Prisoner.ai” Illustrator File)
- .PNG Sequences
- .PNG Files (For each character vector art and game objects)
- .SCML (Spriter source file used to create the animation or re-export the PNG sequences)
- .Unitypackage (importable unity files, including .prefab, .controller, and for each vector parts)
- 100% vector
- Customizable vector part
- Editable or add the animation using spriter.
- Unity ready
- Minimum Adobe CS Version to open the .AI file (CS5).
- Use the “Brashmonkey Spriter” to open the .SCML animation file. Download the spriter software here
- To make the character animation works well in Unity, it requires Spriter2UnityDX tool. Download the Spriter2UnityDX here
📂   File Formats:
AI | EPS | PNG | Spriter | Unity Package
🏃♂️   Animation Sequences:
Purchase Option #1:
Purchase from our sister site, Game Art Partners. All proceeds go towards the creator!
$8.99 - Go there to buy
Purchase Option #2: Become a member!
Subscribe Yearly or become a Lifetime Member to get instant access to all of our art, tutorials, kits and more!...
See Subscription options...
Or join CartoonSmart for life...