The character art style is perfect for mobile games and highly recomended for indie game developer who developing 2d adventure games. This 2D game character has cool animations that are done in Brashmonkey Spriter software.
This includes 16 animations :
- Falling Down
- Idle Blinking
- Jump Loop
- Jump Start
- Run Slashing
- Run Throwing
- Slashing in Air
The main file includes :
- .AI (“Prisoner.ai” Illustrator File)
- .PNG Sequences
- .PNG Files (For each character vector art and game objects)
- .SCML (Spriter source file used to create the animation or re-export the PNG sequences)
- .Unitypackage (importable unity files, including .prefab, .controller, and for each vector parts)
- 100% vector
- Customizable vector part
- Editable or add the animation using spriter.
- Unity ready
- Minimum Adobe CS Version to open the .AI file (CS5).
- Use the “Brashmonkey Spriter” to open the .SCML animation file. Download the spriter software here
- To make the character animation works well in Unity, it requires Spriter2UnityDX tool. Download the Spriter2UnityDX here
📂   File Formats:
AI | EPS | PNG | Spriter | Unity Package
🏃♂️   Animation Sequences:
Purchase Option #1:
Purchase from our sister site, Game Art Partners. All proceeds go towards the creator!
$9.99 - Go there to buy
Purchase Option #2: Become a member!
Subscribe Yearly or become a Lifetime Member to get instant access to all of our art, tutorials, kits and more!...
See Subscription options...
Or join CartoonSmart for life...