Sticker Kit Issue

Home 4 Forums iOS / tvOS Starter Kits The Sticker Kit Sticker Kit Issue

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  CodeSmart 2 years, 2 months ago.

• October 7, 2017 at 1:38 pm #174586

Hi,

First of all, great sticker kit @ CartoonSmart!

Second, I have an issue while setting it up:
    If I begin setting up the sticker pack, while adjusting the stickers.plist, I can run
    the sticker pack on my device and on the simulator and everything works mighty fine.

But after a while, some setting up later, the stickers will not load anymore (only the pattern). There is no apparent reason for it, as I am pretty sure all the settings are correct.

The only thing I can find in the debug mode is that the print lines ‘Arial’ &
    ‘Buy Button will be 2/3 instead of half’ are not being called anymore. I did not change those, so I am a bit confused.

Does anybody have an idea what it could be? Help would be much appreciated 🙂

• October 8, 2017 at 1:48 pm #174611

As extra info on above question:
    I’ve also ‘outcommented’ the print statements in the collectionView function and those
    are also not being called (obviously, as the stickers are not displayed).

So the button & collectionview print statements are not being called, but all the other print statements are being called.

• October 9, 2017 at 6:10 am #174621

1 extra detail (could be important):
    I use Xcode 8.2.1.
    In Build settings I had to change ‘Use Legacy Swift Language Version’ from ‘Unsupported version: 4.0’ to—-> ‘No’
    Otherwise the project would not build.

Could this be the cause?
    But still, it did work for a while when I began setting the project up, changing stickers, adding the pattern, etc.

• October 9, 2017 at 8:13 am #174629

Hmm I can confirm that it has nothing to do with the swift 4.0 version. I have downloaded the swift 3.0 version and I am still having the same problem 🙁

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Know what an affiliate program is? You make money just by sharing links to our site! Win. Win.

Earn when you refer any buyer here! 30 day tracking. Commissions are 33%-50% and recur on subscription products!

Uh oh, missing your affiliate ID. Create one real quick