Sticker Kit Issue

Home 3 Forums iOS / tvOS Starter Kits The Sticker Kit Sticker Kit Issue

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  CodeSmart 2 weeks ago.

• October 7, 2017 at 1:38 pm #174586

Hi,

First of all, great sticker kit @ CartoonSmart!

Second, I have an issue while setting it up:
    If I begin setting up the sticker pack, while adjusting the stickers.plist, I can run
    the sticker pack on my device and on the simulator and everything works mighty fine.

But after a while, some setting up later, the stickers will not load anymore (only the pattern). There is no apparent reason for it, as I am pretty sure all the settings are correct.

The only thing I can find in the debug mode is that the print lines ‘Arial’ &
    ‘Buy Button will be 2/3 instead of half’ are not being called anymore. I did not change those, so I am a bit confused.

Does anybody have an idea what it could be? Help would be much appreciated 🙂

• October 8, 2017 at 1:48 pm #174611

As extra info on above question:
    I’ve also ‘outcommented’ the print statements in the collectionView function and those
    are also not being called (obviously, as the stickers are not displayed).

So the button & collectionview print statements are not being called, but all the other print statements are being called.

• October 9, 2017 at 6:10 am #174621

1 extra detail (could be important):
    I use Xcode 8.2.1.
    In Build settings I had to change ‘Use Legacy Swift Language Version’ from ‘Unsupported version: 4.0’ to—-> ‘No’
    Otherwise the project would not build.

Could this be the cause?
    But still, it did work for a while when I began setting the project up, changing stickers, adding the pattern, etc.

• October 9, 2017 at 8:13 am #174629

Hmm I can confirm that it has nothing to do with the swift 4.0 version. I have downloaded the swift 3.0 version and I am still having the same problem 🙁

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.