Problems with background sounds not stopping.

Home 4 Forums iOS / tvOS Starter Kits The Story Tellers Kit 2 for iOS or tvOS Apps Problems with background sounds not stopping.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott 2 years, 10 months ago.

• July 24, 2016 at 11:53 am #153370

Recently run into a problem where the background sound from my cover page is being activated on other random pages that have no sound assigned to them. I have tried all of the usual settings to stop background sound with no luck. Even deleting the sound file does not stop the sound from playing. Hoping I can get some insight on what the problem could be.

Thanks

• July 25, 2016 at 1:48 am #153418

I had a similar problem (not in story teller but in “clean” sprite Kit). I “Reset content and Settings…” on the Simulator and also in Xcode “Product -> Clean Build Folder…” ( with the “alte”-key pressed when selecting “Product” in the Menubar.

Regards

• July 26, 2016 at 1:30 pm #153458

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for the quick response. I tried your method and it worked after two attempts! I really appreciate you taking the time to respond!

All the best

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Become part of the CartoonSmart Team with our Affiliate Program

Make recurring money when you refer a subscriber. 30 day tracking. Commissions 33%-50%!

Uh oh, missing your affiliate ID. Create one real quick