Problems with Action and ReferenceNode in Xcode 10.

Home 4 Forums iOS / tvOS Starter Kits The Story Tellers Kit 2 for iOS or tvOS Apps Problems with Action and ReferenceNode in Xcode 10.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marcel Jaspaert 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• November 25, 2018 at 1:55 am #201674

Problems with Action and ReferenceNode in Xcode 10.
    If I create a scene in “Ckeancopy” with 3 objects (comparable to the clouds in the Making-Of-Videos”), this then assigns an action (“MoveUpAndDown”-infinite) which is in a separate action file, now a “reference” in the “Cover” to it, so the objects appear during execution of the application, but the actions are NOT executed.
    What do I do wrong or do I have to do differently in Xcode 10?

Regards Marcel

• November 25, 2018 at 9:41 am #201680

That shouldn’t be an Xcode 10 issue (the version of Xcode shouldn’t affect the code). I might have to look at the project to see the problem. If you’re just trying to make some clouds bounce up and down infinitely, you don’t even need to set a property for that though. You could just setup the timeline action directly in the reference node.

• November 25, 2018 at 10:04 am #201681

Hey justin,
    I send you the sample code on email.
    ope we can solve this issue.

Regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Got something to sell online? We trust the amazing tools from Easy Digital Downloads