The O.G. Virtual learning! Buy one, get 2 more Lifetime Memberships! - Click Here!

new error when creating sticker pack regarding Silicate Macs! What gives?!?

Home 4 Forums Xcode has some ‘splaining to do. new error when creating sticker pack regarding Silicate Macs! What gives?!?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David 6 days, 3 hours ago.

• November 12, 2020 at 11:21 pm #212089

I’m updating sticker packs that have been in the App Store a few years. I ran into this error, so I decided I’d just start over on the pack with a clean slate. Started a new sticker pack application, dragged my assets in and put in all the accessibility descriptions. I archived it and when I go to upload it, I’m still getting this error:

WARNING ITMS-90863: “Apple silicon Macs support issue. The app has Application Launch Prohibited set to true. This is not supported on Mac.”

I’ve done nothing new. I didn’t have the Mac checkbox checked.

My last sticker pack I got published was the day before the Silicate macs were announced. It seems like they changed something on their end, because I haven’t changed anything. UGH!

Anyone have a solution?

• November 26, 2020 at 4:17 pm #212925

Any solutions for this so far? I haven’t updated any of my packs recently, but I was planning on getting back to it this week.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Know what an affiliate program is? You make money just by sharing links to our site! Win. Win.

Earn when you refer any buyer here! 30 day tracking. Commissions are 33%-50% and recur on subscription products!

Uh oh, missing your affiliate ID. Create one real quick