New assets for subscribers

Home 4 Forums General Support New assets for subscribers

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Justin 5 months, 1 week ago.

• December 3, 2018 at 9:35 am #201845

Please update assets for customers. I prefer montly update. 🙁

• December 19, 2018 at 6:09 pm #202156

When do the new assets come out? I just subscribed as a lifetime sub and I’m a bit concerned I haven’t seen any new monthly art asset updates since subbing in Nov.

• January 14, 2019 at 6:12 pm #202818

Sorry late to reply here. Martin, you subscribed the last month I was compiling and posting zip files for each month. As we get more and more contributors posting their art / assets / sound fx / whatever it is, the less practical it becomes to try to compile that together into a single zip file. A bit like Netflix deciding to zip up every show that was added in a particular month. Plus in a take a typical month I might not even know whats going to be added in the next 30 days, so I can’t compile any of that into a zip on the first of the month.

So instead of going to the old page for big zips, go here instead…

https://cartoonsmart.com/custom-search/?SearchBy=Recent

Plus I’m also starting to track what actually gets downloaded on a piece by piece basis (think Creator bonuses), so a zip of each month is going to sully that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Become part of the CartoonSmart Team with our Affiliate Program

Make recurring money when you refer a subscriber. 30 day tracking. Commissions 33%-50%!

Uh oh, missing your affiliate ID. Create one real quick