The O.G. Virtual learning! Buy one, get 2 more Lifetime Memberships! - Click Here!

My parents are far from gadgets, the Internet and believe that artificial intell

Home 4 Forums Off topic My parents are far from gadgets, the Internet and believe that artificial intell

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MARIA MIA 4 months ago.

• May 24, 2021 at 9:32 am #217164

My parents are far from gadgets, the Internet and believe that artificial intelligence will destroy us all, you listen to them and seem to be right, but on the other hand, as without new technologies, who and what thinks?

• May 25, 2021 at 2:09 am #217171

The relationship between man and technology is developing very rapidly and you can’t get away from it, what is happening in the world of artificial intelligence and on what principles the ethics of human interaction and technology should be based on special organizations such as https://data-science-ua.com/research-and-development/ , which develops innovations, where artificial intelligence comes to help people in work and everyday life, improving the quality of life, and not replacing a person.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Know what an affiliate program is? You make money just by sharing links to our site! Win. Win.

Earn when you refer any buyer here! 30 day tracking. Commissions are 33%-50% and recur on subscription products!

Uh oh, missing your affiliate ID. Create one real quick