Level select scene

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Harjap Singh 2 months, 1 week ago.

• April 21, 2017 at 10:20 pm #165705

Hello Justin Dike
    Im trying to make a level select screen like 20 level but when i click on like level1 than the 2player CPU is on the game how Can i make it dissaper and the tekst where is writen that connect a 2player controlller – i had disable the 2plyerCPU to NO but 2playercpu still join the game . Can you help me please

• April 23, 2017 at 8:01 pm #165801

Hello Can i even not get supported , i have trouble with the level select, when i select a level than the 2playerCPU is on the level even in the another menu i set the probety to ,NO on the 2player CPU , i dont know what im doing wrong,
    Please help

• April 24, 2017 at 3:00 pm #165819

Be sure you have SecondPlayerIsCPU set to NO and PlayerVersusPlayer is set to NO. Use Bool values for both (not Strings)

Double check for simple typos. Even empty spaces in the property names could cause an issue.

• May 16, 2017 at 7:23 pm #166915

Thanks for the respons.
    I tryed it and it has the same issue i dont know what im doing wrong – it force me to skip the level select menu in my game that is sad- .
    But let me get it right i first make a new menu named level select and in the level select i putting Numbers like 1-20 levels and i name the button like level 1 and giv it a name the level.sks is named in the probety list in the item1 but still i get 2player CPU mode in it even its oneplayer game .
    But Can you please make a fast video how to make a level select menu pleasss Justin Dike my bro

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.