Our 'Get One, Give One' promo on Lifetime Memberships is back! - Click here

IOS- programming

Home 4 Forums General Support IOS- programming

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Justin 2 years, 10 months ago.

• April 20, 2016 at 9:37 pm #147767

Is it possible to setup and code for the IOS, Xcode, tvOS, Swift on a PC? I have a mac but it has a PowerPC processor and it is updated as far as it will go and there is no version of Xcode or anything else out there I can find to install on it.

• April 20, 2016 at 10:10 pm #147772

Hi,
    There arme some Posts in the Internet, where they used a VM virtual machine and installier Herne a OS X. I think it is not legal.
    Regards

• April 20, 2016 at 10:22 pm #147779

It does not seem to be Illegal to make a Hackintosh but I cannot get it to work without crashing the VM or updating correctly even though I login under my appleid and password. it hard enough to get Mac OS X to run on a PC but I have an AMD FX-6300 Black processor. I have Windows 7 x64(host) then so far I have Ubuntu 14.04 as a guest, and Yosemite as another but I can’t really do anything with it because of every time I,reset, reboot or update and reboot OS X 10.10 the processor panics then the virtual machine will not boot anymore so i have to delete the VM and start over.

• April 20, 2016 at 10:57 pm #147794

Yikes, sorry to say I have no experience here. I talked with a student recently that bought a 6 year old Mac laptop off eBay and she updated to the latest OS with Xcode and is now building an app with the Story Tellers Kit. I think she paid about $300. I know, not the cheapest solution, but still.

My laptop, which is my main computer is actually 4 years old. Can’t believe it’s running as good as it is.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Become part of the CartoonSmart Team with our Affiliate Program

Make recurring money when you refer a subscriber. 30 day tracking. Commissions 33%-50%!

Uh oh, missing your affiliate ID. Create one real quick