Integrating Multiple Lines in Story Tellers Kit

Home 4 Forums iOS / tvOS Starter Kits The Story Tellers Kit 2 for iOS or tvOS Apps Integrating Multiple Lines in Story Tellers Kit

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

• January 16, 2019 at 9:22 pm #202850

I have been watching this resource from Justin and wanting to figure out how to integrate this with the Story Tellers Kit.

SKLabelNodes with Multiple Lines

Where would this code be placed so that I could have it apply to input text as well as prewritten labels.

SKLabelNodes with Multiple Lines

Thanks!

• January 24, 2019 at 11:53 am #203061

That’s a tough thing to integrate while keeping the property list simple. Instead of defining a single text input, specifying multiple inputs for overflow with a Property list just feels a little convoluted as that would require the max characters, and the extra label nodes. If I can think of an easy way to get it in there I will though.

• January 24, 2019 at 12:45 pm #203066

I figured it wouldn’t be as cut and dry as I would hope. Your explanation on the difficulty makes perfect sense.

Outside of kit integration, if I wanted to have labels on a page that had multiline functionality, where would I place the code with the .swift files.

I would like users to be able to input, change and save text over 12 different pages if possible. It would be worth it to me, to figure out going forward how to incorporate your explanation on a label by label basis if needed.

Hope that makes sense and thanks again!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Become part of the CartoonSmart Team with our Affiliate Program

Make recurring money when you refer a subscriber. 30 day tracking. Commissions 33%-50%!

Uh oh, missing your affiliate ID. Create one real quick