Cyber Monday Discount - Lifetime Access for $20!!!! - Click Here!

I'm not sure if I love my wife anymore

Home 4 Forums Off topic I'm not sure if I love my wife anymore

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Billi Jean 6 days, 12 hours ago.

• November 15, 2021 at 6:28 am #220485

What do I do if I fell out of love with my wife? Can this feeling be temporary? Because nothing serious has happened

• November 15, 2021 at 6:33 am #220486

I think it’s just a temporary feeling, and you just have to go somewhere and spend some time alone to clear your mind

• November 15, 2021 at 7:03 am #220489

Who knows, it might be a signal for you to get a divorce. It’s okay to fall out of love, you just need to tell her softly about it. The thrill is gone and stuff like that. Also, don’t worry about being alone after that since there are many canada best dating sites that can help you find someone new, and you won’t be lonely for long.

• November 28, 2021 at 6:30 pm #220918

I understand you, John. I had a similar situation last year. I realized that there was no point in having a relationship with my wife anymore, there were no more feelings. And I decided to divorce. Now I felt free and ready for a new relationship, I even started visiting dating chats and chatting on skype nudes with different girls. This is a new stage in my life and I hope to meet a girl who will love me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Know what an affiliate program is? You make money just by sharing links to our site! Win. Win.

Earn when you refer any buyer here! 30 day tracking. Commissions are 33%-50% and recur on subscription products!

Uh oh, missing your affiliate ID. Create one real quick