The O.G. Virtual learning! Buy one, get 2 more Lifetime Memberships! - Click Here!

I want to increase the volume of my lips

Home 4 Forums Off topic I want to increase the volume of my lips

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Karbanise Karbanise 2 weeks ago.

• September 8, 2021 at 12:37 pm #218863

I want to increase the volume of my lips, but I can’t decide on the drug in any way. please tell me. So that the lips really look natural and there are no severe swelling and bruises after the procedure.

• September 10, 2021 at 2:01 pm #218898

To date, cosmetologists widely practice lip augmentation with restylane https://medplusdirect.top/product-category/restylane/ (lip contouring). The drug is injected under the skin and due to its ability to retain water around itself, hyaluronic acid creates the necessary moisture reserve. After application, my lips became smooth and elastic. The effect lasts up to 12 months. After that, you need to repeat the procedure.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Know what an affiliate program is? You make money just by sharing links to our site! Win. Win.

Earn when you refer any buyer here! 30 day tracking. Commissions are 33%-50% and recur on subscription products!

Uh oh, missing your affiliate ID. Create one real quick