The O.G. Virtual learning! Buy one, get 2 more Lifetime Memberships! - Click Here!

I have a very delicate problem.

Home 4 Forums Off topic I have a very delicate problem.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rozler Dacz 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• February 24, 2021 at 11:58 am #215074

Kind people! Help! I have a very delicate problem. The fact is that I am embarrassed to see a doctor because I have a problem of erectile dysfunction. I am afraid that for our local doctors this may be a reason for ridicule …. Where to go and what to do?

• February 25, 2021 at 3:20 pm #215100

In any case, you need to go to the doctor … as a last resort, first take an online consultation (for example here https://optimalhormonetherapy.com/buy-the-priapus-p-shot.html there is even an explanation for this disease and various methods and drugs are described for treatment.) if after the consultation you are told that you still need a personal meeting with a doctor, then this meeting cannot be avoided … health first of all )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Know what an affiliate program is? You make money just by sharing links to our site! Win. Win.

Earn when you refer any buyer here! 30 day tracking. Commissions are 33%-50% and recur on subscription products!

Uh oh, missing your affiliate ID. Create one real quick