The O.G. Virtual learning! Buy one, get 2 more Lifetime Memberships! - Click Here!

I got a headlight error (Volvo s60)

Home 4 Forums Off topic I got a headlight error (Volvo s60)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Olaf Brake 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• June 10, 2021 at 7:08 am #217446

Good day to all! I got a headlight error (Volvo s60). When I turn off both the low beam and the dimensions, it immediately goes out. The bulbs are all in place and work. True, I took a slightly battered car and used to have xenon, and I put on the usual halogens (there was no time to look, and halogen is cheaper). And this mistake bothers me a lot.

• June 11, 2021 at 3:19 am #217479

It seems to me that the problem is in the headlights, because they are all different. For simple incandescent lamps – some, for halogen – others, for xenon – others! Conclusion: either buy volvo s60 headlight bulb or optics, or invent something, but I do not recommend it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Know what an affiliate program is? You make money just by sharing links to our site! Win. Win.

Earn when you refer any buyer here! 30 day tracking. Commissions are 33%-50% and recur on subscription products!

Uh oh, missing your affiliate ID. Create one real quick