How to Edit Jigsaw Puzzle Template?

Home 4 Forums iOS / tvOS Starter Kits The Story Tellers Kit 2 for iOS or tvOS Apps How to Edit Jigsaw Puzzle Template?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kitwana Akil 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• January 27, 2018 at 6:05 am #179203

Is it possible to change the puzzle template to use one of the other templates? How would I change it to use the 16 puzzle piece template for example? Or one of the larger puzzles? Thanks.

• January 29, 2018 at 9:14 pm #179333

Do you have Adobe Animate (or Flash)? Thats what I used to make the original example. The beginning of this video discusses some of that…

Video Guide to Making a Traditional Puzzle in the Story Tellers iOS Starter Kit 2

I would look online for some puzzle images, bring them into Animate, trace of the images to make your own vector images of each piece. Then you use those as masks for each part of the puzzle.

• January 29, 2018 at 9:20 pm #179334

Thanks for the reply Justin. I have Adobe Animate. Ok, I understand now that I have to trace the pieces to create the mask. I thought maybe there was an easier way to do it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Download the new CartoonSmart TV App - Tons of FREE and Premium Lessons

It's Free Right? Sure, I'll Get It!