How to change MainMenu appearance animation?

Home 4 Forums iOS / tvOS Starter Kits The Role Playing Games iOS and tvOS Starter Kit How to change MainMenu appearance animation?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Universe 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

• May 14, 2018 at 8:09 pm #183853

Is it possible in the kit or SpriteKit at all to change how MainMenu first appears (like fade in, flip, already there etc?) after home screen?
    Currently, it is set to slide in from right to left.
    I am looking for a similar setting like in Transition Style in Xcode view controller property inspector, which sets how the screen appears..
    Thanks!

• May 15, 2018 at 3:36 pm #183870

Yeah thats just a timeline action. Drag and drop in what you want it to do. Fade for sure is possible. Don’t think there’s a timeline action for flip though

Composing SKActions in Xcode 7 – Story Tellers iOS Starter Kit Documentation

• May 19, 2018 at 7:21 am #183995

Hi Justin

Here the issue i am facing is not the animations within scene, but the first appearance of MainMenu whole scene which is moving from side on top of white pre-screen, which is not necessary to have. I assume it has to be tweaked within scene code in Swift file for some method which regulates appearance of the whole scene.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Download the new CartoonSmart TV App - Tons of FREE and Premium Lessons

It's Free Right? Sure, I'll Get It!