The O.G. Virtual learning! Buy one, get 2 more Lifetime Memberships! - Click Here!

How do I switch from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro and what are the benefits?

Home 4 Forums Off topic How do I switch from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro and what are the benefits?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sun Power 2 months ago.

• July 22, 2021 at 10:58 pm #218094

I can’t find information on how to switch from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro and what are its advantages?

• July 23, 2021 at 4:05 am #218106

Coinbase Pro is known for more accurate prices and lower transaction fees. Users can also create unique portfolios. Undoubtedly, the online service has many advantages, but it is important to remember that it may not suit everyone, if you are a novice investor, the interface may seem complicated to you. This means that it can be difficult for you to transfer coins from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro. At the same time, traders love it for its technical characteristics. But the steps of the transition can read here https://bitgraph.network/ everything is actually very simple.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Know what an affiliate program is? You make money just by sharing links to our site! Win. Win.

Earn when you refer any buyer here! 30 day tracking. Commissions are 33%-50% and recur on subscription products!

Uh oh, missing your affiliate ID. Create one real quick