The O.G. Virtual learning! Buy one, get 2 more Lifetime Memberships! - Click Here!

How can I set up mailings that will be of interest to certain groups of people

Home 4 Forums Off topic How can I set up mailings that will be of interest to certain groups of people

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sun Power 1 week, 2 days ago.

• June 8, 2021 at 5:01 pm #217389

How can I set up mailings that will be of interest to certain groups of people from my clients, because not everyone can be interested in the same thing and I don’t want them to spam me, that is, how should it be selected automatically to whom to send this information and to whom not?

• June 9, 2021 at 7:50 am #217409

This is called Email Marketing for this there is special software https://apiway.ai/categories/email-marketing-software-for-small-business it can have many functions that will allow you to turn email into an extensive channel of communication. And this is not spam at all, this is useful information that people want to receive because they subscribed to it. Plus, you can attract new customers and make regular sales to repeat customers. Email marketing allows you to bring leads back to your site and generate new sales.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Know what an affiliate program is? You make money just by sharing links to our site! Win. Win.

Earn when you refer any buyer here! 30 day tracking. Commissions are 33%-50% and recur on subscription products!

Uh oh, missing your affiliate ID. Create one real quick