The O.G. Virtual learning! Buy one, get 2 more Lifetime Memberships! - Click Here!

data storage

Home 4 Forums Off topic data storage

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Karbanise Karbanise 3 months ago.

• June 24, 2021 at 9:46 am #217648

Tell me if there is such a data warehouse that meets the following conditions: it has a native application that allows you to connect the storage as a disk and disconnect it; a high level of availability (i.e. it is guaranteed not to fall) and a high level of security (the data between me and the storage is encrypted and it is difficult to intercept them); it has mobile clients on iOS and Android.

• June 25, 2021 at 3:30 am #217674

Before you break down how to use the cloud, you need to understand what it is intended for. There are 3 types: object, block and file. https://djangostars.com/services/software-consultancy/digital-transformation-services/ The main advantage of block cloud storage is that all client environments are separated, so that you can get separate, fast access to each of them. The organization of storage in the file type of the cloud is simple even for beginners. Information consists of certain files that are combined into folders, and they, in turn, into subdirectories and directories, that is, data is stored in a hierarchical system. The object type is the most modern and universal way to store a large amount of information. It can be used for absolutely any type of data. This can be media content, programs, accounting and statistical reporting.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Know what an affiliate program is? You make money just by sharing links to our site! Win. Win.

Earn when you refer any buyer here! 30 day tracking. Commissions are 33%-50% and recur on subscription products!

Uh oh, missing your affiliate ID. Create one real quick