The O.G. Virtual learning! Buy one, get 2 more Lifetime Memberships! - Click Here!

Cut Scenes in Between Levels

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kenny 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• June 27, 2020 at 1:38 pm #210405

Is there a way to transition from scene to level?
    The plan is to have cutscene before loading the next level.

Here are some of the things that I have tried:
    I duplicated the Home.sks and named it Cutscene01 just to test out the transition and I also duplicated the Home and also renamed it to Cutscene01 in the GameData.plist then the Autoload to Scene – Dungeon, thinking that after playing the video it will jump to the Dungeon SKS

First I tried using TheCastle – PortalTo – Level – Cutscene01 (instead of Dungeon), it just got stuck in the white scene without the video playing. And crashed when tapping it.

Then I tried it as a reward by killing the yeti. It worked a bit, after killing the yeti it jumped to the Cutscene01 and played the video but after 3 sec it crashed.

I tried fixing it by changing the Scene into Level in the AutoLoad propertie, but didn’t really work.

Anyone tried doing a cut scene in between level as well?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Know what an affiliate program is? You make money just by sharing links to our site! Win. Win.

Earn when you refer any buyer here! 30 day tracking. Commissions are 33%-50% and recur on subscription products!

Uh oh, missing your affiliate ID. Create one real quick