Color Me Sample Application scale brush up and down will not work.

Home 3 Forums iOS / tvOS Starter Kits The Story Tellers Kit 2 for iOS or tvOS Apps Color Me Sample Application scale brush up and down will not work.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  todd berube 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• September 5, 2017 at 11:57 pm #171190

I am working off the Color Me Sample Application from the Story Teller 2 kit.
    I created new page, copied all the list.plist information off the sample. matched and used all the information from the ColorMe.sks page.

all works but the ScaleDownBrush and ScaleUpBrush, I can see the TouchEvent has a RunAction – ScaleDown, String = DrawElement, put can not find a Action.sks file in the Action folder in your sample. The scale action works on you sample application but not on my new page. I also looked in the StoryTellersKit2 folder for a action.sks file. Just found the KitActions.sks and used the right mouse click on the Actions folder on my project and used the “Add files to” option to copy the KitActions.sks file to my project folder. The scale up or down action still will not work.

1.) am I on the right track with action.sks file?
    2.) do I need to create new sks file under Actions folder with the + sign? If so what file type do I choose? what do I put for information on the file?

• September 6, 2017 at 5:58 pm #171210

I fixed the issue.
    I created a new action.sks file with the resize by -25 and 25.
    Now the scale is working.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.