Our 'Get One, Give One' promo on Lifetime Memberships is back! - Click here

Clean Copy Folder -Initial Setup Video

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Justin 2 years, 9 months ago.

• May 23, 2016 at 12:49 am #150230

Ok! I’ve had the yearly subscription for a few months now. I’ve been busy in a Game Designer course using Unity and have only looked at this maybe 3 times. My first problem, is I’m trying to follow your first video under> Building A Book with the Story Tellers Kit, but in the Initial Setup Video you open the ‘Clean Copy Folder’ and go to a ‘Working Assets Folder’, I’ve downloaded Version 1.3 and 1.2 of the kit and don’t find this version of the Clean Copy Folder. Both copies of the clean copy folder I have open to a >StoryTellerKit2 Folder then> to project files?? Is there a demo folder I should be downloading? Is it a Kit version thing? What up? On the top of the video I see an icon for a Demo Tutorial Project. I’ve searched the site and don’t see a Demo Folder. I’d like to get started but I’m so stuck at ‘go’!

• May 23, 2016 at 10:05 am #150242

Got ya setup. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Become part of the CartoonSmart Team with our Affiliate Program

Make recurring money when you refer a subscriber. 30 day tracking. Commissions 33%-50%!

Uh oh, missing your affiliate ID. Create one real quick