Cyber Monday Discount - Lifetime Access for $20!!!! - Click Here!

Chocolate cookies

Home 4 Forums Off topic Chocolate cookies

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Frenki Lampard 1 month ago.

• October 27, 2021 at 5:26 am #219923

Guys, I need a good recipe for chocolate cookies. I used to have my favorite one saved, but I lost it.

• October 27, 2021 at 8:53 am #219932

I make fudgy chocolate brownie cookies, and you can easily find them on the internet. They’re really easy to make, so I think you’ll like them.

• October 27, 2021 at 12:43 pm #219939

I’m not a fan of baking, but my wife loves to make chocolate tahini orange cookies. I found a recipe online, told her about it, and now she bakes these cookies every holiday, but I don’t mind at all because they’re actually good. And you can check out the link I left as well, I’m pretty sure you’ll like the recipe.

• October 28, 2021 at 5:33 am #219950

Just google “Caramel centre double chocolate cookies”, and the first recipe you see is my favorite one. I’m really into baking, and I can tell you that these cookies are not that hard to make. Even though I almost set the whole house on fire while baking them, and I had to look for new Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinets for Sale Philadelphia, but don’t worry, it only happened because I forgot about them and decided to walk my dog. So if you’re careful enough, it won’t be problematic for you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Know what an affiliate program is? You make money just by sharing links to our site! Win. Win.

Earn when you refer any buyer here! 30 day tracking. Commissions are 33%-50% and recur on subscription products!

Uh oh, missing your affiliate ID. Create one real quick