Can you reset Camera Position to x,y?

Home 4 Forums iOS / tvOS Starter Kits The Story Tellers Kit 2 for iOS or tvOS Apps Can you reset Camera Position to x,y?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Angel Arcas 1 year, 7 months ago.

• May 10, 2018 at 11:55 am #183778

I didn’t find this in documentation, can one reset the Camera position to x,y?

For example after panning, this would be a quick way to go back to default scene position, by resetting Camera’s x,y position.

• May 15, 2018 at 3:32 pm #183869

Yeah, in the kit (and Sprite Kit) its treated like any other node. You can move it anywhere you want same way you would another element

• May 15, 2018 at 3:47 pm #183874

ok, thanks

• May 15, 2018 at 5:31 pm #183879

Hmm, didn’t do what I thought it would….

After panning left or right, I thought resetting the camera would reset the scene.

What I want to do is when the user pans left or right, if they want to, to reset the scene to the start position.

I tried with camera, I also tried RemovePan….couldn’t get either to do what I want.

• May 17, 2018 at 1:38 pm #183964

I have the same question about how reset the scene and start over.
    Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Know what an affiliate program is? You make money just by sharing links to our site! Win. Win.

Earn when you refer any buyer here! 30 day tracking. Commissions are 33%-50% and recur on subscription products!

Uh oh, missing your affiliate ID. Create one real quick