App Store Connect

Home 4 Forums iOS / tvOS Starter Kits The Sticker Kit App Store Connect

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Colby Albarado 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• July 25, 2018 at 1:01 pm #185945

Hello All,
    Just created my first animated sticker pack app last weekend. Got it approved, and it’s now in the app store.

SO, it’s not setup quite the way i thought it would be. It’s a pack of 30 stickers, 10 of which are set to free, and the other 20 are set to not free in xcode.
    My intention was for the app to be free, but to unlock all the stickers the user pays 99 cents and the lock comes off.

Well, looks like the app is 99 cents (because i selected tier 1 .99 in App store connect) AND it’s an additional 99 cents to unlock the additional 20 stickers.

Should i have selected the FREE tier in App store connect? If so, where does the in app purchase price get set for the locked stickers.

Also, can i update the existing app to have it this way? or do i have to resubmit another build?

thanks!
    Colby

• August 1, 2018 at 8:28 pm #186067

This was my mistake. I set both the in-app price to 99cents, and the app cost to 99 cents. for the above scenario, i need to set the app cost to free, and only the in-app purchase to 99 cents.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.