Animations stop

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Justin 3 years, 7 months ago.

• April 20, 2016 at 7:14 pm #147745

So I’m playing around with the Light custom class. My table is set up with 4 areas which hold animations that begin (auto play) as soon as the app is launched. But once the ball drops into the drain, the animations cease. I can still relaunch the ball and keep testing the physics, but all animations which should be constantly running in the background have ceased and I can’t figure out why.

I’ve tried every command line that I can find in the Lights / Animation section, but I’m still stumped.

Any ideas / suggestions?

• April 20, 2016 at 7:54 pm #147749

Solved my issue. I took another look at the tutorial video and used the “animate with textures” explanation. Now these passive animations don’t freeze when the ball drops into the drain.

• April 20, 2016 at 8:00 pm #147750

Perfect. Right, so you just animated them using the Actions in the Scene Editor’s Timeline. I need to record a free tutorial on that. Really basic feature that a lot of people haven’t noticed yet. One of the best things in Xcode 7.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Become part of the CartoonSmart Team with our Affiliate Program

Make recurring money when you refer a subscriber. 30 day tracking. Commissions 33%-50%!

Uh oh, missing your affiliate ID. Create one real quick