Adding movie in full screen mode for animation

Home 3 Forums iOS / tvOS Starter Kits The Story Tellers Kit 2 for iOS or tvOS Apps Adding movie in full screen mode for animation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mark 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• January 27, 2017 at 4:26 pm #160063

Hi,

In my app, I have a lot of animation. I’m wondering if I should make it an animated movie with empty boxes of tough areas?

I have Flash but not sure if it is the right animation software. If there is something better let me know. Any suggestions with a good price?

Can I run a movie at full screen?

Can I pause and run the movie within Storyteller Kit? I’m sure I could find a way in xcode but thinking it would be quicker if able to do it in the Kit.

• January 30, 2017 at 6:39 pm #160274

Okay, found the video tutorial! I’ll play around with it. Still not sure if it is quicker (more efficient) to create the animation in xcode or external using Flash or other animation software.

• January 31, 2017 at 10:40 am #160337

Much better to do it in Xcode if you can, importing any fullscreen video is going to eat up a lot of size in the app.

• January 31, 2017 at 7:50 pm #160390

That’s a good point. I’m sure after I spent all that time creating the movie I’d be driven mad once I found out how much size the app was – then go AWOL…

Thanks for saving me!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.