Add button below the stickers

Home 3 Forums iOS / tvOS Starter Kits The Sticker Kit Add button below the stickers

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CartoonSmart 1 month, 1 week ago.

• September 9, 2017 at 8:01 pm #171277

Hi, what I want to achieve, is to
    1) add 3 icons, similar layout as the stickers. will follow the last stickers
    2) each icon, will be button, when clicked, will go to a URL

My problems are:
    I tried to add “button” in story board, the button will not follow the last stickers, and it only shows when i expand the sticker view.

Next, the code i copied from internet sources are all showing error message. so i cannot go to the URL i wanted.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mwrchox9mrbnuxa/add_button.jpg?dl=0

Is there a way to do what I want? I am not an expert in xcode but I am really into making stickers using stickerkit.

Please assist.
    Thanks!

• September 11, 2017 at 12:21 am #171316

yeah, I wouldn’t do that in the Storyboard. Also you should be using Swift 3 (not Objective C) Look into StoreKit if you want to link to something in the store. If its just a link to a website, I’m not positive Apple allows that for Message Extensions. For app extensions, they have different rules (for example, you can’t add ads in Extensions).

Whatever you do, try getting it working outside of the kit first, then integrate it. That way you can at least experiment in an empty project. Always easier.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.