Account is gone

Home 3 Forums Off topic Account is gone

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CartoonSmart 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

• February 27, 2017 at 4:14 pm #162716

I can not find the chat window to speak with someone so I am using this in the hopes I get an answer.
    I have gotten the newsletter for years and have spent hundreds of dollars over that time on tutorials.
    But my email doesnt work so I dont have a purchase history. Is there any way I can get that info here so I dont look like a noob
    thanks

• February 27, 2017 at 4:19 pm #162717

what is odd is that when I log into my account I see my name and a picture I use for accounts. I am confused. can I get an email addy to address this please

• February 27, 2017 at 9:17 pm #162723

I think the icons are tied to WordPress. I’m guessing you had some old orders when we used Payloadz for delivery. I’ll do some digging and see what turns up. Thanks, J

• February 27, 2017 at 9:19 pm #162724

You don’t by any chance have the older emails from Payloadz do you?

• February 28, 2017 at 6:41 pm #162783

no, I looked and they are all gone. I’ll just have to start over I guess. I have bought most of your stuff so its a drag.
    have a great day

• February 28, 2017 at 7:49 pm #162792

Well I searched your email address and turned up a re-delivery email for the first Story Tellers Kit (the Cocos2d one) in 2013. So maybe a purchase in 2012 or so?

That kit has been completely redone and replaced though by the Story Tellers Kit 2. Any courses bought that far back are probably too dated to be watchable any more anyway (especially iOS). When we moved the site off our old delivery format a couple years ago, a lot of those oldies didn’t come over too.

I’ve got some Actionscript 3 courses still around though, amazingly that stuff actually still builds fine. And a few old art courses too. I can setup access for it.

The good news is, its really not hard to get access to everything through the Yearly subscription. If you’re interested in iOS development still, thats definitely the way to go. Great deal!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Download the new CartoonSmart TV App - Organize all your FREE and Premium Lessons

Get it!