Offline Tutorial Watching

Home Forums Special Requests Offline Tutorial Watching

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Justin at CartoonSmart 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

• April 3, 2016 at 4:19 pm #145378

Heya!

I seriously love this Art tutorials.
    But I’ve got a small problem with the mobility / portability.
    As the video gives me no chance of downloading, I can only use them at home…
    This pretty much ruins the fun of the iPad pro as it limits learning and watching.

Wish there was a way to watch them on the go… and if its only one video per time.

Kind regards,
    x

• April 4, 2016 at 11:24 am #145432

Well as long as the iPad is under some wi-fi you should be able to watch anywhere on-the-go.

Are you often someplace with no wi-fi at all?

Keep me posted, definitely want you to get the most out of the Pro. =)

• April 4, 2016 at 11:46 am #145438

Heya! 🙂

Wifi is often an issue sadly…
    Even 1-5minute parts of the videos would be great so I could at least practice a specific part or situation.

At work we do not have wifi due to security concerns and in germany public wifi is quite limited in general.

How about an App where you provide the specific parts or something?… Would be great. I’m going to the US in a couple months for 4 weeks and will be limited to public networks and pre-loading would be a great plus.

You could watermark, encrypt, do whatever you feel required to do. Would also have no problem with going for the yearly package.

Kind Regards,
    X

• April 20, 2016 at 1:23 pm #147607

Hey Justin,

just to let you know, this is not further a problem and thank you for the response.
    I have decided to cancel my sub due to multiple reasons.

– I’m only interested in the drawing tutorials and 14$/month is too expensive
    – I lack the time to use/view the videos on a regular basis
    – No way to watch the videos offline if network is slow. (No offline viewing/pre-loading of video)

So Long, and Thanks For All the Fish.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.