Lifetime Subscribers

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Justin at CartoonSmart 2 months, 1 week ago.

• July 21, 2016 at 1:21 pm #153238

How do lifetime subscribers to the StoryTellers Kit get the newest version for Xcode 8/ Swift 3?

• July 21, 2016 at 1:25 pm #153240

Just added it for you!…

Story Tellers Kit 2 – The Latest Version for Lifetime Buyers

Thanks, J

• July 21, 2016 at 2:07 pm #153241

Thanks but the link still goes to:

This content is restricted to buyers of:

The CartoonSmart Subscription – Yearly Subscription – Access to Every Lesson, Starter Kit and more
      The CartoonSmart Subscription – 5 Year Subscription

• July 22, 2016 at 7:54 pm #153280

I get the same error as Stacy.

• July 22, 2016 at 8:00 pm #153281

Fixed the link earlier tonight. Though Stacy already noticed Beta 3 introduced some new issues that weren’t there in Beta 1. I explained to Stacy, unless you are planning to modify the code, working with the Betas and the kit is going to be a world of unnecessary pain. Every update to the Beta could introduce a new issue, which means you’ll need to keep replacing the code. Plus at the very earliest you’ll have to wait until iOS10 to submit your app, whereas if you go with the stable current version of Xcode, you can submit your app as soon as its ready.

So if you’re just working with the property list and not tinkering with adding your own code, I really wouldn’t go into Beta world. =)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.