IOS- programming

Home Forums General Support IOS- programming

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Justin at CartoonSmart 5 months, 1 week ago.

• April 20, 2016 at 9:37 pm #147767

Is it possible to setup and code for the IOS, Xcode, tvOS, Swift on a PC? I have a mac but it has a PowerPC processor and it is updated as far as it will go and there is no version of Xcode or anything else out there I can find to install on it.

• April 20, 2016 at 10:10 pm #147772

Hi,
    There arme some Posts in the Internet, where they used a VM virtual machine and installier Herne a OS X. I think it is not legal.
    Regards

• April 20, 2016 at 10:22 pm #147779

It does not seem to be Illegal to make a Hackintosh but I cannot get it to work without crashing the VM or updating correctly even though I login under my appleid and password. it hard enough to get Mac OS X to run on a PC but I have an AMD FX-6300 Black processor. I have Windows 7 x64(host) then so far I have Ubuntu 14.04 as a guest, and Yosemite as another but I can’t really do anything with it because of every time I,reset, reboot or update and reboot OS X 10.10 the processor panics then the virtual machine will not boot anymore so i have to delete the VM and start over.

• April 20, 2016 at 10:57 pm #147794

Yikes, sorry to say I have no experience here. I talked with a student recently that bought a 6 year old Mac laptop off eBay and she updated to the latest OS with Xcode and is now building an app with the Story Tellers Kit. I think she paid about $300. I know, not the cheapest solution, but still.

My laptop, which is my main computer is actually 4 years old. Can’t believe it’s running as good as it is.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.