Everything iOS10 – Module 5 In-App Purchasing for Multiple Sticker Packs

Home Forums Tutorial Help iOS and tvOS Video Tutorial Help Everything iOS! Everything iOS10 – Module 5 In-App Purchasing for Multiple Sticker Packs

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kenneth Paulino 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• September 1, 2016 at 8:04 pm #155255

Hi Justin and team,

Great breakdown and coverage of the new Messages features. You are the only place that has covered creating In-App purchases in the new messaging platform and I found it very helpful. I had a question about setting up multiple in-app purchases and having sticker packs for purchase within the iMessages app. I was going to use your template as a base and create all the additional components and wanted to make sure I was on the right track. Is it possible to create a subview and have the packs clickable instead of stickers and then load the sticker pack the user selected? How would you recommend me to handle the totalStickers and freeStickers. Any things to look out for or functions I need to adjust? I know that this is not a minor tweak, but any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• September 3, 2016 at 7:35 am #155304

Thanks Kenneth!

I think mostly the same setup would work, but instead of each button in the scroll view sending a sticker, its going to instead repopulate the scrollView with the pack choice. Let me know how you come along with it, and I could always just teach that setup.

Sounds like you’ve got a lot to sell =)

Thanks!

• September 5, 2016 at 7:46 pm #155394

Thanks Justin!

I’ll go in and give that setup a try. If you could teach that setup as well that would be amazing! It’s always good to see how other’s structure their classes and code. I always learn a ton opening up your projects and source code. Would I need to put in a student request for that?

Kenneth

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.