Downloads in courses

Home Forums iOS / tvOS Starter Kits Upcoming Kits Downloads in courses

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marcel Jaspaert 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• November 20, 2016 at 2:15 am #158046

Hey,
    I’m started to transfer the Card and Board Games set fot myself in Swift 3. Is it possible to get in the future by the “How I Make It”-videos a zipfile of the sources at the start of the video (and perhaps after finishing).
    Regards
    Marcel

• November 23, 2016 at 1:40 pm #158101

Oh shoot, I forgot those weren’t already in Swift 3. They should convert just fine from Xcode’s prompts but I’ll make sure right now.

Doing start and finished files at the end and beginning of EVERY lesson is a bit much. I do it at the beginning of every session, because in a year or so I’ll be updating the files again for Swift 3 dot whatever, and having to convert 100 projects is just insane. It took me forever to take everything from 2.3 to 3 =)

• November 23, 2016 at 11:19 pm #158111

Thanks. But I think I will also do the “lessons” and looking forward of the rest of the kit.
    BTW, I think that you don’t like the “switch” -statement. You prefer the “if else ” syntax. It is like a signature.
    Regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.