Clean Copy Folder -Initial Setup Video

Home Forums Tutorial Help iOS and tvOS Video Tutorial Help Learn tvOS and iOS for Game Development Clean Copy Folder -Initial Setup Video

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Justin at CartoonSmart 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• May 23, 2016 at 12:49 am #150230

Ok! I’ve had the yearly subscription for a few months now. I’ve been busy in a Game Designer course using Unity and have only looked at this maybe 3 times. My first problem, is I’m trying to follow your first video under> Building A Book with the Story Tellers Kit, but in the Initial Setup Video you open the ‘Clean Copy Folder’ and go to a ‘Working Assets Folder’, I’ve downloaded Version 1.3 and 1.2 of the kit and don’t find this version of the Clean Copy Folder. Both copies of the clean copy folder I have open to a >StoryTellerKit2 Folder then> to project files?? Is there a demo folder I should be downloading? Is it a Kit version thing? What up? On the top of the video I see an icon for a Demo Tutorial Project. I’ve searched the site and don’t see a Demo Folder. I’d like to get started but I’m so stuck at ‘go’!

• May 23, 2016 at 10:05 am #150242

Got ya setup. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.