Cartoonist collection Audio problem

Home Forums Off topic Cartoonist collection Audio problem

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Justin at CartoonSmart 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

• April 19, 2016 at 7:39 am #147489

Didn’t know where to post this, So, I am posting it here
    in the Cartoonsmart Classics – cartoonist collection Lessons there’s some Audio sync problems, the how to draw bodies lesson part one around the 35 minute mark the Audio gets outta sync and in lesson two when you start to draw the breast the Audio starts to go outta sync.

This might happen more throughout that course. that’s what i have found for now. Sorry if this is not the place but, I never noticed a spot to post lesson problems for the art section.

• April 19, 2016 at 11:14 am #147504

Thanks John,

I think the “classics” Vimeo has a little trouble with since they were recorded from a by gone era. If reuploading doesn’t work, I’ll just add a download link to the course and you guys can all have the source videos.

Thanks!

• April 19, 2016 at 11:31 am #147514

Okay, Got download-able videos in the Cartoonist and Pro Illustration courses (check the assets modules). Let me know if you need them in the Classic Animation courses too (I’ll dig around for those if need be).

Enjoy!

• April 20, 2016 at 10:13 am #147576

The download link doesn’t work when i click on it it says this.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

then there’s a error message. as for the classic animation lessons, I went through a few hours worth and they seem fine. if I run into any with audio problems I will let you know.

Thank you for adding subscription option for your lessons, years back I bought some of your old stuff and it was great. but in time I lost it and its nice to be able to subscribe to your site and view the older ones and some new stuff too.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.