AR Integration

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Justin at CartoonSmart 7 months, 1 week ago.

• April 4, 2016 at 2:27 pm #145512

How easy, hard, impossible would it be to integrate an AR (augmented reality) sdk into the kit? I’m thinking finding some items within a story and pulling them up in AR would be way cool!

• April 4, 2016 at 3:53 pm #145517

I second Joe’s comment. This has been a dream feature for awhile now and would fit in perfectly with the Story Teller’s Kit 2. Especially if the app’s produced have print versions they could work seamlessly together and bring in additional income.

• April 5, 2016 at 1:06 pm #145561

I third that… oh wait, you want ME to add it? I’ll look into it. I actually just started playing with Google cardboard. It is fun.

=)

• April 5, 2016 at 2:18 pm #145562

Thanks Justin!!! This kit, and I’m thinking the upcoming card game, really beg for this type of interaction. I’m playing around with different SDK’s. Much trial and error. Will report back here if I manage to make something work.

• May 5, 2016 at 1:44 pm #149110

Yes let me know. I’m still trying to figure out how best to make EVERY board game in one kit. AR would be the frosting on that cake =)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.