Animations stop

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Justin at CartoonSmart 5 months, 1 week ago.

• April 20, 2016 at 7:14 pm #147745

So I’m playing around with the Light custom class. My table is set up with 4 areas which hold animations that begin (auto play) as soon as the app is launched. But once the ball drops into the drain, the animations cease. I can still relaunch the ball and keep testing the physics, but all animations which should be constantly running in the background have ceased and I can’t figure out why.

I’ve tried every command line that I can find in the Lights / Animation section, but I’m still stumped.

Any ideas / suggestions?

• April 20, 2016 at 7:54 pm #147749

Solved my issue. I took another look at the tutorial video and used the “animate with textures” explanation. Now these passive animations don’t freeze when the ball drops into the drain.

• April 20, 2016 at 8:00 pm #147750

Perfect. Right, so you just animated them using the Actions in the Scene Editor’s Timeline. I need to record a free tutorial on that. Really basic feature that a lot of people haven’t noticed yet. One of the best things in Xcode 7.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.